Saturday, February 9

Chinese New Year (part 1)

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!! My first day of Chinese New Year was a blast. I mean not only because of meeting my relatives but also to earn an extra bundle of cash. That was on the first day of chinese new year. Mom as usual, woke me up from my sleep(As my alarm clock will never work for me)"Joshua, if you're not gonna wake up by 10.30, we're gonna leave you behind!!" My mom said it furiously after waking me up without success. Instantly, I woke up and prepared myself in a flash as I did not want to lose this opportunity to earn money so easily. Then at approximately 11.30, we started our journey to kepong(My aunt's house at my father's side).



We arrived in front of her house and found out that my uncle has bought a new Lexus(Rich people nowadays). Went in the house and greeted my relatives "Gong Yi Wa Xai!!!"(Hainanese way of greeting. FYI, I'm a Hainanese.) Then, as expected, I'd be led to the dining area to eat. "Joshua, you must eat a lot, you growing thinner and thinner. Nah, take this, take that.. etc." As usual, my relatives would say that to me. *sigh* I don't really know how to describe how much of food I've eaten. Urm, THIRTY QUARTER POUNDERS to describe it in easier terms. (Mc Donalds' Burger? Any idea?) After being congratulated of eating so much, I was given ANG PAUs!!!!!! I was so happy at that time as my hands were full of ANG PAUs (and still pilling). Then after the ANG PAUs, each realative would then give me extra money because of my PMR result. If I were to plus them altogether, it could easily reach rm5ooo. This was because each and everyone of them would give me rm100 per A. All of a sudden, I felt like Bill Gates.



Then reality stepped in. My mom would then say "Joshua, give all the money to me now. I'll help you keep it safely." (yea right, obviously the money would then go in the bank and etc. you know. *sigh*) So there I was in my cousin's room there sulking while they were trying the new computer games my cousin had in his computer. "Joshua, don't worry, the money is still yours la." My cousins were trying their best to comfort me. Even though I knew the money was for me but still, its not like I can use it right now. But then I didn't want them to feel sad for me as well so I put on a smile and said its alright then join them in their game.



Sorrys yea, kinda tired right now.. don feel like blogging now.. so this story is TO BE CONTINUED.. Sorry people..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tsktsk...dun wory la...yea..ur couzins r correcto la..its still urs..post something more like u boleh tak?...haiz..

Click Click!! Again..