Monday, February 25

Happy Birthday MENTOR!!!!

27th of February seems to be a special day for someone. Hmm, you must be wondering who on earth that person is. It's Matthew's birthday everybody!!!(FYI, he's my mentor.. hehes..) Well, I know we've been through 'hard' times together like picking presents with me together with Bangla Mojojojo, advising me in all ways, being with me even though you are busy with your studies and exams. Well, all I can say is THANK YOU MENTOR!!!! Don't cry when you read this okays? LOLS.. (And don't laugh too..) For your information, he's the best mentor that any mentee can get. You'll understand once he is your mentor. But sadly, this joy will be shortlived as he will continue his studies over at Australia next year. *COL*(cry out loud..) I'm gonna miss him. *sobs*



So I'm gonna make full use of the little time I still have. You must choose more presents for me, chauffer me, advise me, or sometimes if I don't listen 'scold' me (Not literally la, scold in a sense that you are showing love, don't scold so harshly, scold in a Miss Daisy way, so I won't feel affected. Hehes.. Very glad that you haven't scold me yet even though I have been so mischevious.. Arigatou Guzaimasu..) Lastly, I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENTOR once again as I finish this post with one picture of you, mentor. (No hard feelings yea?)




Happy birthday to you!!!!



No comments:

Click Click!! Again..