Friday, September 11

Oh Me Gosh!!!

Sigh, today, after tuition, I was at Popular for while.. The time passed and I decided to go back. Well, unwillingly. But still went back home though. While exiting Popular, the magazine I was holding was still on my hands and when i passed the entrance. The two security checking blades sounded with a blip and continued on. The security guard looked at me fiercely and muttered sharply...

Guard: Oi budak, nak ambil buku ini ke?
Me: Tak, I'm innocent. Saya lupa.. Saya cakap dengan kawan sampai lupa.
Guard: Then mengapa kamu menggulingkan buku itu?
Me: Tak, saya tidak berniat nak ambil buku kamu. *shows frustration* Kalau saya nak ambil, saya tak akan ambil macam ni kan?
Guard: *looks at me sternly*........ Okay okay, pergi.

Well, it wasn't my fault at all. He was like pushing the blame on me. The conversation written over here isn't as precise as what happened la but still, embarassing wei and I did nothing. I think God intervened cause like i was let off easily but still, I was innocent. God understood what happened and justice was there straight in front of my eyes. I don't blame the security guard though. he's just doing his job. xD Oh wells, here's what happened after a week. Oh yea, tips have been spreading like wildfire everywhere. Heh!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..