Sunday, September 20

Kajang Church Opening & The Sorts

Its been like approximately two years I've adapted my life in FGA KL. But still, the FGA Cheras fellowship I used to have, the happiness of staying there lingers in my heart at all times..

Cue to go *awwwwww*

Well, that feeling I had showed evidently when the FGA Cheras-ians were invited to FGA Kajang's new church. I won't say I was entertained to a certain extent but rather I was overjoyed to meet my fellow mates from the Cheras branch of FGA.



Well, during the official opening of the Kajang Church at a new place, there were a few events which were quite interesting. xD (In a good way)

There were several children performing in front of us. There was this cute girl on stage which was so adorable. She was like very blur. She made her dance moves a second slower than anybody and her innocent looks makes her all the more adorable. Gosh, I want another smaller sibling.



Anyways, while on my way back from tuition to Leisure Mall to get the new Shift game, there was a snatch thief case I guess. There were like 20 policemen around and yellow tapes surrounding the crime scene. Although I couldn't see nicely and get a good picture, I am a little positive on someone passing away since there were like tonnes of people over there being interviewed by the police lot and also police cars surrounding the area.


There, a picture to prove it. Well, I had better shots but it wasn't that clear too. The rest of the cops were at the side. Can you see the yellow tapes around? Oh wells..





Yes, WEDNESDAY IT IS............ Woooohooooo!!!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..