Sunday, August 30

... Whoa!!!!!!!!

Its been so long since I've updated my blog. Its the same as Carmen's blog now. xD I can't update it as often as before cause SPM is drawing near. Studies come first. So well, I shall abandon this blog for sometime. I might update it from time to time but well, it shall remain passive for now.


Anyways, my profile in Facebook got disbanded recently for who know why. I appealed after a few days and got it back miraculously since many profiles who gets disbanded normally doesn't get to be reactivated. But well, as my personal message in MSN says it, I owe you one!!


Recently, nothing much has happened. H1N1 preventing my freedom of going out with friends. Sighs. Tuition is kinda fun nowadays since Siang Aw is around to make a fool of himself in front of me. xD Just last friday, met him before I went back. He really is insanely funny. Putting on teh headset without connecting it to anything. LOL!!


An expression that can summarize how I feel now and a few weeks from now. SAD & PRESSURED!! Exams...........................



SIGH...

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..