Sunday, August 2

Topgear!!!!, Anorak, Jeremy Clarkson

Tally ho, I here exclaim that I'm an AVID FAN OF TOPGEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: If any of you here so happen to own a/several Topgear episode(s), don't hesitate to tell me. I will find ways and means to borrow it from you.



SPM seems to be crawling towards us and as we approach the end of our high school life, I am officially on the verge of studying. Yes, I am warning all of you, I am studying. I am eating books for breakfast, you hear that?? xD Time to be an anorak or boffin I shall say.



Hmmmm, today was a lil weird so to say... I won't talk much about it.



Do you know that I am as daft as Jeremy Clarkson on skates in a pool of ice? xD



Okay, its enough babbling on rubbish and back to business.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..