Friday, July 17

The Following Week

Hmmmm.. This week hasn't had any Very Interesting happening but well, to summarize it all up, I'm having a free entry for the Manchester United match all because I voluntered to do some ticket checking. Yes, you got that right.. Ticket Checking. Don't say that its a low graded part time job. I know that. The thing is I wanna see my favourite football team in person, in action, outside of the big black box we call television. Or well, for most of us, LCD TV!!! Ahhahahahaha!!! Funny right???? No? Okay, move on. I'm getting the side effects of Yu Jean. ==



Talking about her. You see, no one else went to tuition today except for me and her. Yea, the two of us walking to tuition. Mind me, she's Kah Yin no. 2 or shall I say Kah Yin version 2.0 OR Kah Yin(Girl version). Anyhow, she's mightily fun to be with and it was like super crazy hanging out with her. Oh yea, did I mention that she likes electronic games?? Today was like super funny, out of the expected, crazily fun day with that expressionless 'introvert'. Yea, 'INTROVERT'!!! Yea right!! Yu Jean, if you read this now. I'm so sorry. Eheh!!! The journey to tuition has become fun now. Thanks to Kah Yin no.2!!



Oh yea, it is confirmed that I'll go to Chean Foo's house tonight. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, its not him and me alone. There'll be a few others joining in the fun and we will go to the match tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Happy Happy!!!!!



For those of you who do not know these fellas that I've just mentioned, I'm sorry. These are my schoolmates. Yeap.. That's all for now. I'll try to get a few pictures up soon. Oh, and I'll post about Ruxyn's surprise birthday as the next post or the following one after next. Well, Bye. Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..