Friday, July 10

Bak Kut Teh, Pudding & Smelly Armpits


As you can see from the title, I had Bak Kut Teh for lunch today. If you know me real well, you'd know that eating Bak Kut Teh is a rarity for me. I don't even recall since when I ate it. To be honest, I don't remember eating at all in my entire life. Today was the day I stuffed myself with Bak Kut Teh. Not that I disliked it but well, PIG'S INSIDES?????? I hated the taste of it when I chewed it. The chewing part was like gum, not glue, gum as in chewing gum. The taste is on the other hand is an entire different story. BITTER!!!!! But the (I can't recall its name) like some chinese pastry.. Was like nice. The soup!!! Yummy!!!! And that is all I can tell. Ate 8 dollars off me. Oh wells, on the whole, I kinda like it. But if I see those insides, I'll never touch it again. Ugh!!! Nuff 'bout those.




SMK Seri Mutiara is having some sort of Enterpreneur day or something like that. It is Hari Keusahawanan in malay if you'd want to know which you obviously would not want to. Eheh!! My class wasn't that cooperative I must say. INCLUDING ME!! Seriously, I never gave much thought about it. Just did the things that I was supposed to be doing and stuff. Okay, cut the crap... My class decided to sell pudding and sandwiches. I know... It's like what??? So boring? Well, yeah. Mostly is because of our non cooperative-ness. Not that most of them didn't want to but I guess many of them wanted to study. That's in my opinion. Me? Bah, I was just pure lazy to even think about it. And yeah, the result. But anyways, pudding making isn't that bad. Bonding with friends, lots of stirring and more stirring with a messy atmosphere kind of made my day. Funny that ay? But yeah, the acomplishment in succeeding in making pudding is outright satisfying!!! xD Even though we followed the instructions to make them. ==



Okay.. Enough about food. Now to smelly armpits. As I was coming back from tuition, there was this uncle with his arms wide open cause he wanted to grab unto the metal bar to steady himself. Much to my disappointment, his armpit was right above me. Sigh, Enduring such smell is seriously saddening. In the midst of being bewildered of his 'fragrance', I felt dizzy and nauseous. I know its not his fault. It was nobody's. It was mine cause I had to stand there. Sigh...



Oh yeah, mat Ngapzai at the repair car shop if you know what I'm talking about. I know many of you don't know but those who live around my place would know. Anyways, met him and just hung out with him for a while since its been sometime since I last saw him and it was raining and I had to wait for the rain to stop. He was great fun. Well, he's still in the process of finding work. Hahaha!! May God help him get a work that he would be satisfied and not be fired once again!! LOL!! And..... I found out he stays near me. ==


Yesterday's post... Supposedly.... Until my line went *poof*

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..