Sunday, December 27

Looking back

Sigh, I'm gonna work. Just for the experience since I don't know how it is to work. But looking back, I realize that there will be no more freedom for me for these two months. Sighs. Sooooooo, firstly, I'm gonna work to fill time, I'm learning driving, looking at Taylors to further my studies. Sigh. I know my blog is dead but I'm just not in the mood to update it. I update it to my likings so don't hope for updates that often as before.


Looking back, my life wasn't as smooth as I wanted it to be. Wasn't all nice to look at. But if given the chance to reverse time and to relive the moment, I am thoroughly happy with my life from the past, present and the coming future. Why am I typing like some lifeless emo you ask? Don't ask. I don't even know why.



But still, Merry (belated) Christmas and a Happy New Year.



Count me in - Leeland

1 comment:

Unknown said...

almost got this layout for my blog as well! haha great minds think alike.
eh tell me when u start working, so i can visit and get discounts ;)

Click Click!! Again..