Saturday, July 26

One of a Kind Teacher

I really hope this post will be read by many and let the words exclaim how 'good' this teacher is. FYI, this teacher is called Pn. Tan. Know who is she?? Well, anyways, I wrote to tell everybody what happened today.

Me: *minding my own business*
Teacher: You three boys don't deserve to be in this class la. *points at me and two other boys*
Teacher: And Joshua, I said I wanna see your hair, why until now also haven't cut?? So long. Pn. Pengetua also told you that already, I heard it and I wanted to tell her how you were performing in class. (what the?? What she said to me means that she likes gossiping huh?? I thought teachers are supposed not to talk bad about students.)
Me: But she said she wants to see it next week. Teacher, why do you have to always aim for me one?? What did I do that was wrong?? I never disturb you also.
Teacher: *hands me the scissors* You go cut your hair now. I give you options. A) I cut B) you cut C) Kah Yin cut D) Zi Yang cut E) Michelle cut. Which one you wanna choose??
Me: *takes the scissors* I'll cut it myself. *goes to the toilet*

In the toilet...
Me: *comes out of the toilet*
Teacher: *appears downstairs*
Me: Teacher, cut already but my hair not long also. Why do you always do this to me only?? DO you dislike me??
Teacher: No, I don't. It's the rules.
Me: But that time assembly I was caught because I sat on the wrong class line only. It is such a minor wrong conduct.
Teacher: Little things is still wrong. I am going to give you surat amaran.
Me: *frustrated and storms off without saying anything*

See?? Such a little thing but she makes it into a big thing. Only to me and to some of my selected friends. There was once I helped a friend of mine because he was innocent and since that time, she started disliking me. This was because she disliked that friend of mine. What the?? And you're calling yourself a christian. What a disgrace. You can dislike the person and then throw your tantrums on me?? That friend of mine is my friend since a long time ago, even though he's changed, I can't just desert him just like that right?? But you just continue disliking him and then treat me unfairly. God taught us to not judge a book by its cover but you do. You don't even know me and you think I'm a bad student by mixing with them. What have I done to the school that was really wrong?? I don't think I have ever done things that hurt teachers OR YOU or broke the rules that were very important. You are just a one sided teacher who helps the other students you love. They do things that was so wrong and you still help them. Are you being fair?? Well, i don't want to judge you. Why not let God Himself judge you. What you sow, you will reap. Remember this well, my 'beloved' teacher.

3 comments:

яuxyn said...

geez -_-..
that's one of the reason i left mutiara
all this kind of teacher..seriously sucks

Wei-I said...

i think i know who you're talking about.. =/

disciplinary teachers will always be disciplinary teachers.. they're just made to be irrational at times.. I had my fair share of dealings wiv em last time.

what u cud do is...try n stick to d rules lo =P (ur hair grows super fast).. there's no reason for her to tangkap u if ur doing d right thing rite kekee..

and most importantly, pray for her. Tho irrational as she may seem..she's still a teacher, n we have to submit those above us. Pray that she'll be just n fair in her decisions =)

gd luck with her =P

Melody Ng said...

HEYS YOU !
i demand for an update when you're free!
=) =) =)

its compulsory !
*smiles*

Click Click!! Again..