Tuesday, July 22

'kawaii'????

Man, it's been sometime since I've last updated this blog. Well, I've lost the inspiration to write stuff on my blog nowadays but I hope it(the hype) will come back soon.

Anywaysssssss.... I'm blogging now to ask about the meaning of this word called 'kawaii'. For MY sake, don't use it!!!!! I don't even get what the freaking word means. It doesn't sound right when one uses it and it makes the person look like a retard using that word.

While going to wikipedia to search for the meaning of the word, I couldn't find it. The website stated that there are no pages about 'kawaii'. Instead, I found this word called 'monokuro boo' which I was stunned that such combination of letters like this is a word. -.- But well, I guess at least its a word compared to 'kawaii'. My friends explained to me what this word 'monokuro boo' meant and I'm not gonna go any deeper about it since I heard that human's that are classified as lala's love using this word or a brand of shirts, bags, etc. for their own usage. What the?? I'm going nuts. I guess the simplicity of english is really going overboard.

Back to the topic, this word 'kawaii' frustrates me. Especially in the friendster website, with those girls acting cute and all that put comments saying kawaii and stuff. Argh!!! Not forgetting those 'pretty boys' who use that word too. YUCK!!! Don't ever think of using that word or you're really finding trouble from me. Man, I can't stand that word.

Btw, can anyone explain to me what 'kawaii' really means??

2 comments:

яuxyn said...

U sure u wikipedia?
how come i found out wads the meaning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawaii

go to the site and u know wad it means..

haha..i dont like the word "kawaii" either..sucks =p

Unknown said...

Kawaii means CUTE in japanese la . ahha

japanese girls say that alot.. why someone called you KAWAII is it?? muahahha

Click Click!! Again..