Friday, June 11

Its been 6 days since I came back from camp. Feeling empty still. Sighs.


I am sad for reasons that are inexplainable. I miss camp. Somehow, I feel something is lost.


I still remember when it was time for me to leave KL, I was sad. Now that I'm back, I'm sad also. What on earth is happening to me? Friends over here seem so far away from me. Instead, I get calls often from my friends at NS. I need my life back. I feel friend-less.


No one is close to me except for my family, 2 of the 3 boys, and my NS friends. Why is it like this?

But I guess I've matured. Yes, I did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe it is because you do rather to become friends with your NS buddy. Everyone always overlook the reasons why they lost the friends. Try to think this way, you are keeping people away, not people keeping you away.

Click Click!! Again..