Wednesday, November 26

Dull-ness in Life

How can I say this but life is boring. Couldn't you agree more and I guess it is worse when someone betrays your trust. I am so weak. Not able to recover but running back to... What the heck am I doing? Why can't I just move on in life and forget everything and start over. Sighs. I guess I really am useless.

Well, this blog is dead. So dead. I wanna go out right now!! Joey, when are we going out?? Darn it!! I'm at the last stages of boredom. I can't work, can't do anything but stay online all day long. Isn't my life dead right now?? JOEY!! Why are you at that freaking camp?? LOLs.. Don't kill me when you see this post. Can't wait to see you when?? You better decide when to go. Cause I'm so bored right now!! What the heck am I writting?? I myself don't understand. Do you?? Serena too. Can't wait to see you at December 18. Mid Valley yea?? Hope you have a good flight to Malaysia, the country with no benefits. Jonathan, when is the time we are going out?? I'm desperate to go out right now!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..